Distinguish eMMC and uSD in userspace

Hello!

I would like to ask... if I get /dev/mmcblk device, how to check in
userspace if it is non-removable eMMC memory or it is removable SD card?

udisks project would like to report correct information and provides
correct "icon" to GUI file managers about state if device is removable
or not.

See reported ticket:
https://github.com/storaged-project/udisks/issues/358

Apparently RM filed in lsblk nor removable sysfs entry
(/sys/block/mmcblk0/removable) could not be used as both of them could
not be used for distinguish between eMMC or uSD card.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar@xxxxxxxxx