eMMC initialisation fails: invalid UHS-I mode

Hi,

I have discovered a bit late that the eMMC on sama5d2_xplained board is no longer working since the initialisation fails.

It was working with 4.9. Doing a git bisect, the commit which causes my issue is e173f891:
mmc: core: Update CMD13 polling policy when switch to HS DDR mode

Here are the logs:
mmc0: Invalid UHS-I mode selected
mmc0: switch to bus width 8 ddr failed
mmc0: error -110 whilst initialising MMC card

I have not dig much yet. Did someone already report or experience the same thing?

It seems that switching to the new timing before checking the switch status doesn't work so the timing is set back to MMC_TIMING_MMC_HS that causes the invalid UHS-I mode when getting preset value.

Regards

Ludovic