Re: mmc: tmio: why enable/disable SDIO irq on every transaction with IOMOD?

Hi,

> Is Arnd Hannemann, the author, around these days by any chance?

According to git history, he is sending a patch occasionally, but all
his SH involvement was from 2010. I don't know him.

> We don't have it yet.  A question we have is that where should we
> enable / disable the IOMOD?

I think unconditionally in probe. I will send an RFC with some
explanations in a minute.

Thanks,

   Wolfram