Re: 4.8-rc1 REGRESSION mmc-blk triggers WARN_ON(!host->claimed), related to: "drivers: use req op accessor" ?

On 25 August 2016 at 22:12, Jens Axboe <axboe@xxxxxx> wrote:

>>> I wasn't able to reproduce your problem, but a possibility could be
>>> accessing the request after it is completed.  You could try this:
>>

>> Good catch, that seems to fix things for me. Note sometimes this bug
>> would not hit immediately for me. But I've been running several
>> affected boards for about 1 hour or so, without issues, so I believe
>> this is fixed. So this is:
>>
>> Tested-by: Hans de Goede <hdegoede@xxxxxxxxxx>
>

> Awesome, thanks for reporting/testing. Adrian, I have turned it into a real
> patch and applied it for 4.8. Thanks!

Jens, thanks for helping out! You may add my ack for it!

Acked-by: Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson@xxxxxxxxxx>

BTW, for some reason I (and linux-mmc) was not cc:ed on the commit
that caused the regression:

c2df40dfb8c015211ec55f4b1dd0587f875c7b34