Support for various sdio wifi-chips on Allwinner tablets and SBCs

Hi All,

Recently I've been working on getting the sdio-wifi, found on
many a23 / a33 tablets as well as on some a10s hdmi sticks and
on various h3 SBCs such as the Orange Pi, to work with the
mainline kernel.

If you use my sunxi-wip kernel branch (which has some dts bits
to enable this as well as some misc. bits, which I'm all
trying to get upstream) together with one of the following
out of tree drivers, you should be able to get your wifi to
work.

RTL8723BS or RTL8703AS wifi:
----------------------------
git clone https://github.com/jwrdegoede/rtl8723bs.git
cd rtl8723bs
make -j4 ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnu- KSRC=../linux

Do not forget to copy *.bin to /lib/firmware/rtlwifi/ on
the target system.

Many thanks to Bastien Nocera for his great work on the
rtl8723bs driver, my repo just adds 2 small fixes
to also make the rtl8703as work.

RTL8189ES / RTL8189ETV
----------------------
git clone https://github.com/jwrdegoede/rtl8189ES_linux.git
cd rtl8189ES_linux.git
make -j4 ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnu- KSRC=../linux

Thanks to Jean-Francois Moine for his initial work on getting
the RTL8989ES code to run with upstream kernels.

RTL8189FTV
----------
git clone https://github.com/jwrdegoede/rtl8189ES_linux.git
cd rtl8189ES_linux.git
git checkout -B rtl8189fs origin/rtl8189fs
make -j4 ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnu- KSRC=../linux

ESP8089
-------
git clone https://github.com/jwrdegoede/esp8089.git
git checkout -B cleanup origin/cleanup
cd ../linux
make -j4 ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnu- modules M=../esp8089 CONFIG_ESP8089=m

Do not forget to copy firmware/*.bin to /lib/firmware/ on
the target system.

Many thanks to Icenowy for his work on the esp8089 driver.

I hope this is useful to at least some of you.

A quick note for Orange Pi users, the older models H3 based
Pi-s use a soldered on wifi module with the RTL8189ETV.
The newer models (the PC Plus, Lite and Plus 2E) use the
RTL8189FTV soldered directly onto the PCB.

Regards,

Hans