dw_mmc: HLE errors

Doug/Jaehoon,

Were there any follow ups to this thread [1] from March 30, 2015?
We are seeing HLE errors on 3.18 and we are trying to determine if a solution
was ever delivered.
On inspection, I can't find anything specific in recent kernels that address
this particular issue (was the actual root cause identified?)

I put together a possible work-around that avoids the HLE storm from occurring
for this specific SoC [2].
However we'd rather not merge this -or any other similar fix- if there is a
generic solution already that we can pick up from mainline.

thanks

Jorge

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/headers/2015/3/30/423
[2]