MMC card removal during suspend

Hi.

I have a questing regard of what happens during suspend with the MMC
card, or even more correctly what does not happen.

I am running the 4.1.5 kernel on a Colibri VF SOM.

What I would like to happen when i suspend my system to memory is that
the MMC card is removed before suspend. The reason is that we will cut
the power rail to the MMC card during suspend on our board, which
means that it will fail on resume if we do not remove the card before
suspending.

>From what I read on the "internet", above behavior used to be default.
It no longer is it seems.

My question is, is there a "correct" way of getting the behavior I would like?

My hack today is to declare a pre_suspend callback in mmc.c returning -ENOSYS.

--
Med Vänliga Hälsningar / Best Regards

Mirza Krak
Host Mobility AB