Disabling PM fixes Wi-Fi stability

Hey,

On my Onda v975w tablet[1], using a non-upstreamed Realtek driver[2], I
used to have the tablet hang after using Wi-Fi for a couple of minutes.

I unfortunately couldn't get any stacktraces of the hang. I suspected
Power Management in the SDHCI-ACPI driver to be a problem, as the Wi-Fi
chipset hangs off SDIO.

Using this horror of a patch:
https://gist.github.com/hadess/6ce1b1c5dc8f5468d9dc
Wi-Fi becomes stable enough to be used.

Is this an SDHCI bug? an ACPI bug? A driver bug?

If the machine was a desktop, I probably wouldn't care much about the
lack of Power Management, but on a tablet...

Cheers

[1]: A Baytrail tablet
https://wiki.gnome.org/BastienNocera/Ondav975w
[2]: https://github.com/hadess/rtl8723as