Re: davinci_mmc issues on kernel 3.17.0

Hi,

i fixed my mmc r/w issues.

In PIO 4-bit mode the davinci mmc host driver passed all the
mmc_test driver tests. But for some reason, in kernel 3.17,
i still have issues when i "fsck" just after the mkfs.
I still see errors.

So i moved back to DMA 4-bit mode (DMA/TI EDMA engine enabled),
as my board was working in kernel 3.5.1.

In DMA mode, there was some conditions where the mmc access
was blocking. This was due to the fact that the davinci mmc
host driver was not able to get all the edma chan slots needed
for the r/w operations. This because my board.c was reserving
several chans / slots for the audio.

I reduced those reservations, and all is fine.

Regards
Angelo