Re: No UHS support for O2 Micro, Inc. OZ600FJ0/OZ900FJ0/OZ600FJS?

On 17 July 2014 14:15, Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Is this the wrong mailing list to ask about throughput issues with
> linux card reader drivers in general?
> If it is not, please point me to the right list.

This is the right list, I guess people have been busy. :-)

I would as as few initial steps do the following:

1) Check the kernel log once the card is inserted to see what type of
card it is detected as.
2) There are a debugfs directory corresponding to each card and host.
There you can find out what bus mode/width the card is operating in as
well as the current bus frequency.

Kind regards
Uffe