RE: how to creat watchpoint in kernel for data access debug

Hi  Will,

Thanks for your proposal,
The patch google made is just like
The one I tried before ,
Then the problems come :
After register the perf_event callback,
In the callback function ,
In google's patch , it is  function crbug_345917_handler( ),
It just call panic( ) ,
But My callback function will do some check ,
Sometimes, I want to bypass this time's breakpoint,
Problems is that I don't know how to bypass it,
If I return directly in the callback function ,
The breakpoint will trap again and again endless ..

Thank you very much .