Re: help with 'discard' mount option on eMMC

Hello,

On 10/10/13 12:40, Prasanna NAVARATNA wrote:
Hello,
Could you please post kernel log of such failure?
What hw are you using?
I'm using sdhci controller. Hynix eMMC4.41. Linux Kernel 3.4.5
There are no kernel log failures as such.
I need it to understand the flow. Also - how exactly reboot done? Is it urgent reboot with no fs sync?

Do we need to have BKOPS in eMMC and wait for BKOPS to complete before
shutting down? (Or)
BKOPS itself when disabled impact on busy time for write commands.

--
sent by an employee of the Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,