Re: mmc0: Timeout waiting for hardware interrupt.

Hello Christian,

Sorry for the late reply. I had faced the similar problem in the past.

There are certain 4.5 features like BKOPS, Sanitize, cache control operations
which uses CMD6 to trigger the operation and use DAT0 line for busy signalling
which was not monitored for proper completion.

Although in your case, eMMC is 4.41 and still BKOPS is supported. I see CMD6
being sent before getting hardware timeout.

I modified the timeout handling to consider such case (including erase as it
also sometimes for some eMMC takes long time) and resolved these cases of
"Timeout waiting for hardware interrupt".

I'll soon present the patch in this forum for more discussions on it.

Regards,
Prasana NAVARATNA