MMC_CAP_WAIT_WHILE_BUSY in sdhci

Hello,

As far as I know, the Secure Digital Host Controller do support to wait
while the card signals busy. There is a capability MMC_CAP_WAIT_WHILE_BUSY
which utilizes this and will significantly improve performances during
certain operations like resume, switch etc.

If this capability is not defined then it will be replaced by msleep for
maximum timeout value according to operation being performed.

I am wondering why can't we utilize by enabling this capability in sdhci.c
(or)
This was considered and there were some corner case bugs and hence rejected
to define?

Any thoughts/answers?

Regards,
Prasanna NAVARATNA