power class selection failed warning

Hi,

since 3.11-something, I get "power class selection to bus width 8 failed"
during boot. This is the same device as described here already [1], but this
time it is non-fatal, because it's just a warning.

Since I reported [1], I was thinking about the origin of this problem and
found that the eMMC announces two voltage caps, but the board wired both
supplies vmm and qvmm to the same voltage supply, so the eMMC may report error
on powerclass switch - at least that's my interpretation.

If the interpretation above is right, is there any way to avoid this warning
(e.g. check the voltages of the regulator supplies).

Thanks!

Marc

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-mmc&m=133434010207837&w=2