Question about SD/MMC card sharing the same host bus

Hi,

I'd like to know if the current Kernel provides support for card wired
on the same host bus, sharing all signals.

>From what I've read so far, "the Host sends the ALL_SEND_CID command;
this causes all cards on the bus to start sending their unique ID,
while monitoring the bus traffic.". Then, "the host selects a card via
its local address using CMD 7, which places that card in the transfer
state.".

However, looking at the Linux mmc source code, selecting a card using
its address seems only be done while probing cards. There is no
xxx_select_card while sending command to the targeted card.

Am I missing something here ?

Thanks in advance.

Franck.