Re: Help needed on an error during SD card enumeration

thanks Kishore, please find my comments below:-

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Kishore Kadiyala
<kishorek.kadiyala@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Shashidhar Hiremath,
>

> <snip>
>

>> mmc0:host doesn't support card's voltages
>> set_ios invoked
>> Poweroff Done
>>
>> mmc0: error -22 whilst initializing SDIO card
>
> Could you check whether the MMC host controller regulator is
> configured properly
.
I am testing on an FPGA the power enabling is done through a PWREN
register write.

>> eventhough I have inserted a SD card
>
> Which SD card you are using ?
The card is a Kingston SD card.

Does ocr_avail in driver have any connection with this. And Why is
set_ios called with POWER_OFF

--
regards,
Shashidhar Hiremath