Re: mmc-utils: Initial contribute of lsmmc

>>> this is a release to the community of the source code of the utility
>>> "lsmmc", created by Sebastian Rasmussen formerly at ST-Ericsson.
>>
>> FYI, some work has been already done (and reviewed by Sebastian); take a
>> look at
>>
>> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/cjb/mmc-utils.git;a=commit;h=a5bf4a2030a9dcfbcebf1b647e65c1e936a56e14
>
> Yes, I've seen this contribution, and I think that the lsmmc code can
> be used to further extend this work!

Excellent, I'll take a look at adapting this for mmc-utils
and have cjb review it soonish as promised. Midsummer
nights eve is coming right up, so I'll have a few hours of
spare time. :) Thanks Johan for prodding legal until they
approved the release.

 / Sebastian