Re: Where to power on the wifi device before loading the driver.

On 06/13/2012 09:17 PM, Wei Ni wrote:
Wei: Yes, in OOB mode, it's easy to add a device node in the DT, to pass
the gpio property to brcmfmac driver. But the NO-OOB mode doesn’t use the
virtual platform device, so we can't pass the gpio to driver. We need to find
a way to support these two mode both.
Could we use the virtual platform device both for OOB and NO-OOB mode? so that
we can implement power control in these two mode, and we can add a flags to
control if need to power on or not.

Of course you can use it for non OOB.

BTW, does that power on sequence is generally for 4329?

Yes.

Regards.
Franky