some help for eMMC 8bit SDMA in sdhci_imx for i:MX25

Hi all,

I encounter some harsh problems using eMMC 4.41 with i.MX25. Transfer
rates are 700kB/s and write is far below 100kB/s using write
reliability.
Used kernel ist 2.6.39.

Crawling code I found that several bits assigned to the defines are
not equal to what the programmers manual tells.
What I got working was the switching to 8bit interface for the
recognition phase. But in the moment of data transfer I get block
erros.

So my question is, has someone alreday 8bit transfers working with
this combination or can give me some helpful tips?

Best regards and thanks in advance
Ulrich