staging status of rts_pstor and rts5139

Hi Chris,

My name is Don Zickus from Red Hat.  I am working with a vendor that would
like to ship hardware that requires the rts_pstor and rts5139 drivers (two
different hardware platforms).  Before we include them in our RHEL OS, we
would like to figure what is needed to bump those drivers from 'staging'
status to something the linux-mmc community would fully support.  Is there
a lot of work to be done or just some style cleanups?  Or perhaps you
haven't really looked at them yet.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Don