mmc/sdhci: system hangs during suspend with SD card mounted

Hi Andrei,

I found that this issue is still there in the latest kernel. It has been pending since quite some time now. The one liner patch submitted by Chuanxiao some time back actually fixed the issue for me too, but if you have a better solution, can you post it?

Thanks,
Arindam