Re: DDR eMMC write failures

I am seeing some very strange things.

When I do

Dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/mmcblk0 bs=512k count=200 (it fails when
writing about 100MB of data with a crc error)

When I do
Dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/mmcblk0 bs=64k count=3000 (it fails only after
125 MB of data with a crc error)

When I do

Dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/mmcblk0 bs=32k count=16000 (it fails when I
try to write 500MB of data, but good until 375MB of data)

Any ideas what I am running into?

Thanks,
Praveen