How long is appropriate for SDCLK change from 3.3v to 1.8v ?

Dear all,
SD card takes at least 5ms to stable the output voltage at the end of the supply
of 3.3v clock. Now, I have two UHS-I cards, Sandisk 16GB Extreme Pro and Toshiba
64GB. It shows the following two messages when initialization of these two cards
are failed:

for Sandisk 16GB Extreme Pro
sdhci: Switching to 1.8V signalling voltage failed, retrying with S18R set to 0
mmc0: error -110 whilst initialising SD card

for Toshiba 64GB
sdhci: Switching to 1.8V signalling voltage failed, retrying with S18R set to 0
mmc0: error -84 whilst initialising SD card

But, as time interval between 3.3v to 1.8v increases, the mmc subsystem can
identify these cards. Is it normal to expand the time interval in
sdhci_start_signal_voltage when it switches from 3.3v to 1.8v?

Any suggestion is welcome.