Re: [RFC] Kernel NULL pointer dereference for mmc

Hi Per.

#iozone -az -i 0 -i 1 -i 2 -s 200m -U /mnt/mmc -f /mnt/mmc/test -e

/mnt/mmc is mounted /dev/mmcblk0p6 for EXT4 filesystem.

It's my command..i tested with both SDHCI and DW_MMC controller.
DW_MMC controller didn't find that error message.
But SDHCI controller always occurred that error.
I'm debugging for this issue..

If you have any doubts, plz let me know..

Regards,
Jaehoon Chung