Re: Support for NetXtreme BCM57765 Memory Card Reader?

Ok,

looks like Majordomo didn't like my previous post..

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 21:39 -0400, Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Jun 11 2011, Renà KÃcher wrote:
> > The card reader mentioned in the subject is part of the Broadcom
> > NetXtreme BCM57765 chip which provides a card reader as well as a
> > network interface[Â].
> >
> > It is recognized by the sdhci-pci driver however it won't read any card
> > (tested with different SD, SDHC, SDXC cards).
> >
> > I'm not sure if it is recognized by its advertised features or if it's
> > really supported (unlikely).
>
> I expect there's not much we can do without access to the hardware, but
> could you post dmesg output with CONFIG_MMC_DEBUG=y?
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Chris.

I created a pastebin: http://pastebin.com/pP1ZmqDL showing the
requested logs.

In addition I had a talk with a nice gui with broadcom-knowledgeâ.
It looks like this card has an additional (private) mmio-block above the
normal 0x100 bytes in the PCI bar.

Cheers,
RenÃ