Re: [[v4] 2/5] MMC: Use CMD23 for multiblock transfers when we can.

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Andrei Warkentin <andreiw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 7:40 AM, Jaehoon Chung <jh80.chung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi A..
>>
>> I tested your patch..(using CMD23)
>> my environment is the below.
>> eMMC card : Sandisk SEM8G (eMMC 4.3+)
>> buswidth : 4bit (SDR)
>> AP : C110
>> benchmark : IOzone
>>

> Knowing what controller you are on is helpful too. Unless you are on
> SDHCI, you will see no effect.

If after all you still see no improvement, you should talk to your
Sandisk representative if your particular batch actually is new enough
to support CMD23 improvements. Sandisk ships different versions of
hardware at the same time, so it's pretty impossible to tell it apart
other than some vendor specific EXT_CSD fields...