[RFC 0/1] sdhcic Do not disable global interrupts while waiting in set_ios

Patch set 5/12

[RFC] sdhci: sdhci.c: Do not disable global interrupts while waiting
in set_ios

holding the spin_lock with all interrupts disabled
is not good form when doing mdelay.
set_ios calls routines that need to delay for power to
stabalize or for chip issues when quirks are defined.

disable only our interupt and spin_lock on the chip
instead of spin_lock with all interrupts disabled.

use mmc_delay (if possible) rather then mdelay
to avoid active waits. sdhci_reset not changed.
still uses mdelay as we do not know if interrupts
have been disabled so we play "safe"