Re: outstanding TMIO MMC patches

Hi Guennadi,

Am 29.12.2010 00:32, schrieb Guennadi Liakhovetski:
> Hi Ian
>
> There are a number of outstanding tmio-mmc patches from Arnd Hannemann and
> myself, many of them posted weeks ago. We really would like to have them
> in 2.6.38. Would you have time to process them? Otherwise, could someone
> else maybe apply them? Listed in the order, in which they should be
> applied.
>
> my patches:
>
> mmc: tmio_mmc: allow multi-element scatter-gather lists
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/317142/
> 	should go in via linux-mmc
>
> mmc: tmio_mmc: fix PIO fallback on DMA descriptor allocation failure
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/317162/
> 	should go in via linux-mmc
>
> [1/3] mmc: tmio: merge the private header into the driver
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/349931/
> 	should go in via linux-mmc
>
> [2/3] mmc: tmio: implement a bounce buffer for unaligned DMA
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/426661/
> 	should go in via linux-mmc
>
> [3/3] mfd: sdhi: require the tmio-mmc driver to bounce unaligned buffers
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/349961/
> 	acked by Samuel Ortiz, should go in via linux-mmc
>
> patches from Arnd Hannemann:
>
> mmc: tmio_mmc: silence compiler warnings
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/418931/
> 	should go in via linux-mmc
>
> [1/6] mmc: tmio: implement SDIO IRQ
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/437441/
> 	should go in via linux-mmc
>
> [2/6] mfd: sh_mobile_sdhi: activate SDIO IRQ for tmio_mmc
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/437451/
> 	acked by Samual Ortiz, should go in via linux-mmc
>
> [3/6] ARM: mach-shmobile: sh7372 Enable SDIO IRQs
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/437491/
> 	Either via linux-mmc: Ack needed by Paul Mundt
> 	or later separately via sh-2.6
>
> [4/6] sh: sh7724 Enable SDIO IRQs
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/437471/
> 	Either via linux-mmc: Ack needed by Paul Mundt
> 	or later separately via sh-2.6
>
> [5/6] sh: sh7722 Enable SDIO IRQs
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/437521/
> 	Either via linux-mmc: Ack needed by Paul Mundt
> 	or later separately via sh-2.6
>
> [6/6] sh: sh7723 / ap325rxa enable SDIO IRQs
> 	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/437511/
> 	Either via linux-mmc: Ack needed by Paul Mundt
> 	or later separately via sh-2.6

There are also these two:

[1/2] tmio_mmc: handle missing HW interrupts
	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/201962/
[2/2] tmio_mmc: fix CMD irq handling
	https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/201982/

I reposted them rebased on top of your header merge, otherwise
that would have been a mess:

http://marc.info/?l=linux-mmc&m=129362888209455&w=2

Thanks,
Arnd