mmc_test mmc0:0001: Can't create file. Perhaps debugfs is disabled

Hello,

I am using mmc_test.c driver present in drivers/mmc/test.c

Whenever i insert my card after booting linux i get this error:
"mmc_test mmc0:0001: Can't create file. Perhaps debugfs is disabled"

I debugged a bit and found something strange. In file drivers/mmc/core/bus.c
following code is present.

int mmc_add_card(struct mmc_card *card)
{

	ret = device_add(&card->dev);
	if (ret)
		return ret;

#ifdef CONFIG_DEBUG_FS
	mmc_add_card_debugfs(card);
#endif

}

After device_add is called mmc_test_register_file_test routine (present in mmc_test.c) is
called and it tries to add "test" file inside card->debugfs_root directory.

But this directory is not actually present till the time mmc_add_card_debugfs() is called,
which actually creates it.

reversing the sequence of above routines seems to solve this issue.
I am not sure if i am doing something wrong or it is actually a bug.

--
viresh
ST Microelectronics