Re: working around a Marvell wifi SDIO bug

Requires a script to set RFKill at startup or whenever reset is required.
The implementation toggles the power/reset gpio signals thus resetting the wifi card.

The implementation consists of

a) code for rfkill
b) code in the arch directory for mach-mmp/
c) code in the platform sdio driver.

Philip