reference implementation of runtime PM

Hi,

I'm working on getting runtime pm working on the XO-1.5 laptop
(sdhci-pci) in case it is related to some other power-related issues
we have been having.

Right now, when runtime is enabled, the card cannot be brought back
online again after it has been powered off.

I've dug down and I think that runtime PM is doing basically nothing.
i.e. when the system decides to runtime-suspend my SD card, nothing
actually happens to the SD card. It remains fully powered and
untouched. I'm basing this assumption on mmc_power_save_host() which
relies entirely on host->bus_ops->power_save() doing the actual
power-down work. On sdhci this method does not exist.

I figure that if I write sdhci power_save and power_restore functions,
the problem might be solved.

I looked at the other host controllers hoping to get a feel for the
kind of thing that should be done in such a handler but didn't find
any host controller that implements this.

Is there a host controller patch somewhere that implements
power_save/power_restore? Maybe even for sdhci?

cheers,
Daniel