sdhci-stm performance issues

Hello,
testing the sdhci-stm.c driver, I sent some weeks ago to the mailing list,
I'm facing some performance issues.
For example, when copy a file (e.g. ~10MiB) to the card, I've noticed that,
in the sdhci_prepare_data, the maximum value for data->blocks is 248.

The sdhci-stm driver uses the ADMA and:
  max_seg_size = 65536,
  max_hw_segs = 128,
  max_phys_segs = 128,
  max_req_size = 524288,
  max_blk_size = 2048,
  max_blk_count = 65535.

Using my arasan.c code, I've also sent to this mailing list in July,
I could see that the data->blocks was bigger than 248 and the performances were better.
Note that this driver used the same mmc_host parameters (max_blk_size etc.) reported
above for the sdhci-stm.

What am I missing?

Welcome advice.

Best Regards,