Re: SD Driver : FAT: FAT read failed (blocknr 8) in sd card error while removing sd card during writing

Card removal not detected by driver?
You should see a line of log if card removal is detected:
card xxxx removed

Would you describe how do you detect card removal/insertion on your board?

Regards,
-Ethan