From: "Guennadi Liakhovetski" <g.liakhovetski@xxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 12:54 PM
To: "Ian Molton" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Charles D. Krebs" <ckrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <linux-sh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <sailaja.sdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Magnus Damm" <magnus.damm@xxxxxxxxx>; <linux-mmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Status of tmio_mmc DMA support for SDIO

On Fri, 14 May 2010, Ian Molton wrote:

Just saw this - am I right in thinking someone has written SDIO
support for TMIO ? Im afraid I dont appear to have the preceeding
emails.

This is the first email regarding TMIO SDIO that I'm aware of - from
Charles, he's sent it tothe sh ML and to me and I've added you and the mmc
list to CC.

Thanks
Guennadi
---