mmc: sdhci.h compile error

Hi,

I have one compile issue about sdhci.h.

There is compile error when we enable CONFIG_MMC_SDHCI_IO_ACCESSORS,
and include header file #include "sdhci.h"
error: macro "writel" passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2

#ifdef CONFIG_MMC_SDHCI_IO_ACCESSORS

static inline void sdhci_writel(struct sdhci_host *host, u32 val, int reg)
{
        if (unlikely(host->ops->writel))
                host->ops->writel(host, val, reg);
        else
                writel(val, host->ioaddr + reg);
}

~~
#endif

The writel is treated as macro and it is already defined in ARM.
The workaround is modify the name of ops writel.

Is there anybody also see such issue, and my platform is ARM.

Thanks