Re: crash in mmc subsystem during suspend

On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 08:51 +0000, Daniel Drake wrote:
> We're busy testing the suspend/resume functionality on the new OLPC
> XO-1.5 laptop. This uses a SD card as its primary disk, which is on a
> SDHCI controller on the VIA VX855 chipset. We are running Linux v2.6.31
>
> We are occasionally encountering a crash from below mmc_rescan() during
> suspend:

OK, I just realised that our kernel includes various non-upstream
patches (yet), some of which are executing during suspend/resume and may
be a contributing factor to this problem.
(the patches allow us to retain power to our SDIO wifi card during
suspend)

Nevertheless, any help on our battle to stable suspend/resume and the
other bits we're working on is always appreciated. :)

Daniel