Re: MMC support for password protection of SD cards

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:58:30 +0530
Mahadev Cholachagudda <mgudda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Can you please point me to any source that contain the support for
> password protection of SD cards?
> I could see one reference towards this at
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/373855
>
> But no discussions being done on that thread since 2006. Is it because
> of the propitiatory nature or legal issues with the SD Organization?

Neither. It simply never got finished with regard to handling SD cards.

Rgds
--
     -- Pierre Ossman

  WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
  Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
  for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
  encryption.