Re: stalled mmc patches

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:15:40 -0700
Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/mmotm/broken-out/sdio-recognize-io-card-without-powercycle.patch

I think it was a libertas card that I had problems with. So if someone
has one of those and some time for hacking and testing. They'd need to
make sure the card remains powered between inits to fully expose the
bug I saw.

PS. try to clear my @drzeus.cx addresses from your address books. They
will cease to function in the future.

Rgds
--
     -- Pierre Ossman

  WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
  Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
  for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
  encryption.