Re: PROPOSED FIX: initialisation freqency patch problem.

update: I just tried a quick hack that simply restarts the mmc card
probe at f_min if it fails and this allows my 'weirdo' card/host setup
to function normally again.

I'll knock up a patch implementing this a bit more cleanly and submit
it for opinions shortly.