Re: tmio-mmc driver update

Thanks Magnus - Let me know how it goes. Im posting a patch in a few
minutes that alters the way clocks are selected on tmio-mmc - it now
picks the closest frequency to that requested. I think this is the
better solution because the limited clock selections available are
generally only a little higher than those commonly requested, and the
next lowest quite a LOT lower (eg. we tend to init at ~200-250kHz on
TMIO which is awful IMO).

--
Ian Molton
Linux, Automotive, and other hacking: