Re: MMC retry mechanism

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 12:58:54 -0500
"Madhusudhan" <madhu.cr@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Okay. Thanks for the info. I would like to read those discussions and the
> patches, any reference? Or where do I look for them and any good way to
> search such threads in general?

The subjects have been a bit unclear unfortunately, but you have a
couple of threads on LKML with the subject "mmc_spi: do proper retry
management in the block layer".

There is also an ancient thread with the subject "MMC performance",
which was back when I tried to tackle the issue originally.

There have been more threads over the years, but I'm afraid I don't
remember enough about them to find them again.

Rgds
--
     -- Pierre Ossman

  WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
  Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
  for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
  encryption.