[LSF/MM ATTEND] swap interface improvements

Hi,

I would like to attend LSF/MM to discuss future directions for the swap
subsystem. Implementing swapfile support on BTRFS exposed a number of
deficiencies in the swap-over-NFS interface which I've been working on
recently. Additional improvements tie into the kernel AIO discussion.
Christoph also expressed interest in getting rid of the old swap path in
favor of this improved interface at some point in the future, which will
surely get into a bunch of VFS and filesystem-specific issues.

Also of interest: SMR drives, BTRFS, and performance topics.

Thanks!
--
Omar