compaction of zspages

Hello Minchan and others,

I just noticed that the data structures used by zsmalloc have the
potential to tie up memory unnecessarily.  I don't call it "leaking"
because that memory can be reused, but it's not necessarily returned
to the system upon freeing.

I have no idea if this has any impact in practice, but I plan to run a
test in the near future.  Also, I am not sure that doing compaction in
the shrinkers (as planned according to a comment) is the best
approach, because the shrinkers won't be called unless there is
considerable pressure, but the compaction would be more effective when
there is less pressure.

Some more detail here:

Should I open a bug on some other tracker?

Thank you very much!
Luigi