[LSF/MM ATTEND]

Would like to attent the MM meeting this year because there are a
number of issues that I am interested in. The large block size is one
thing, then there is persistent memory / on die memory which seems to be
coming with Broadwell and Xeon Phi. Looks like this is going to be managed
using an additional NUMA node which gives rise to a number of interesting
issues.

I have a talk in for the collab summit to  talk  about NUMA. Could
specialize this even more for the MM summit if there is interest or
talk about issues in the subsystems I maintain (slab and percpu) or about
issues in the things I have worked on in the past (NUMA, page migration,
atomic primitives, vm scaling, vm statistics etc). But just being there is
also enough...