[LSF/MM ATTEND] Memory management - memory hotplug, page migration, persistent memory

I'd like to attend this year's LSF/MM summit. I'm interested in memory
hotoplug, page migration, and persistent memory, and want to discuss them.

>From 2012, I'm developing memory hotplug. Currently my focus are shifting
to persistent memory. By participating in the summit, I'd like to know latest
status of persistent memory on linux kernel and join the development.

Thanks,
Yasuaki Ishimatsu