[LSF/MM ATTEND] persistent transparent large

I'm eager to participate in this year's LSF/MM, but no topics of my
own to propose: I need to listen to what other people are suggesting.

Topics of most interest to me span mm and fs: persistent memory and
xip, transparent huge pagecache, large sectors, mm scalability.
Volatile ranges, memcg lowlimits, those should be on the list too.

Plus I'm concerned at the way mm is now exploding: how to handle the
volume.  I hope most of the useful new contributors to mm can be there.

Hugh