Re: [LSF/MM ATTEND] Stackable Union Filesystem Implementation

>> As already mentioned that the issue that we were facing was that "too
>> many copyups were made on the  read-write file system".
>   But my question is: In which cases specifically do you want to avoid
> copyups as compared to e.g. Overlayfs?

    To be honest I do not the answer. I had senior kernel developers
from Cern who guided me when working on this driver. I need to consult
them in order to answer you correctly. I would try to be bring them in
this thread to get you the right answer.

Regards,
Saket Sinha