Re: A question aboout virtual mapping of kernel and module pages

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the suggestion, but the problem was not in mapping itself. I've been mistaken
about
it
as
the problem I've had was related to bug in my code. Thanks for the idea to
check if I-D cache aliasing happens. It turns me to the
right
direction :)