[RFC 0/4] cleancache: SSD backed cleancache backend

Hi,

This is a cleancache backend which caches page to disk, usually a SSD. The
usage model is similar like Windows readyboost. Eg, user plugs a USB drive,
and we use the USB drive to cache clean pages to reduce IO to hard disks.

So far I only did some micro benchmark, for example, access files with size
excess memory size. The result is positive. Of course we need solid data for
more real workloads. I'd like some comments/suggestions before I put more time
on it.

Thanks,
Shaohua